Adjuno Set to Attend The Cloud Asia Expo on May 18-19
May 16, 2016
The Cloud Asia Expo event, is one of the biggest and best attended Cloud Computing event in Asia Pacific. This event will attract the highest-calibre of regional delegates who are looking to learn about and source the cutting-edge in Cloud Computing solutions. It will be uniting the region’s leading suppliers, manufacturers, investors, industry leaders and visionaries in cloud technology for the very first time.
There will also be several conferences held throughout the show where 200+ world class speakers will be present. Here’s a snapshot of some of the conference topics that will take place across 10 conference theatres:
• Think Big: Cloud transformation and beyond
• Re-wiring our brain in the Cloud: Opportunities and Challenges in the Big Data era
• The latest landscape of the use of cloud in Hong Kong
• ERP+ : Link, Intelligences, Innovation of O2O Enterprises
• Blockchain in the Cloud
• Cultivating Customer Experience 3.0 in the Cloud Age
• Data Privacy and the IoT – Are they compatible?
• Why decentralized applications (dapps) built on blockchain 2.0 will be the next disruptors
• Race Against Time: Resolve Major Incidents Before They Impact the Business
• The road ahead: From single to multiple clouds
Adjuno strive to keep up-to-date with the latest trends, innovations and challenges within the cloud industry and hope to make new contacts with delegates, speakers and exhibitors. As we deliver and support cloud-based sourcing and supply chain solutions to many customers, we hope there will be plenty of opportunities to share our knowledge and expertise.
If you are planning to attend the show and sit in on some of the conferences, look out for Adjuno and say hi!