Adjuno to attend The AI Summit in Hong Kong
July 20, 2017
Adjuno is all set to attend the world’s first and largest conference and exhibition dedicated to AI in APAC (Hong Kong) on 26th July. The AI Summit is curated specifically for IT Business leaders interested in the practical applications of AI. There will be over 400 delegates attending the event and 50+ speakers who will look at all the technologies under the AI ‘umbrella’: Machine Learning & Deep Learning, NLP, Image/ Video Recognition, Speech/Voice Recognition and Cognitive Computing.
Furthermore, there will also be several panel discussions and keynote presentations held throughout the day.
Here’s a snapshot of some of the conference topics that will take place across 2 streams namely: ‘ Stream A’ and ‘Stream I’:
- Disruptive thinking in an AI-first world
- The intersection of AI & enterprise digital transformation
- From trends to manufacturing – AI in Supply Chain
- Preparing and making the most of 4th Industrial Revolution
- What is AI doing for business today and what is it expected to deliver?
- AI is built on data
- AI in the cloud: more accessible Artificial Intelligence capabilities
- Democratization of Machine Learning
- AI: a critical assessment of its resurgence in the 21st century
- The challenge to organisations who do not embrace AI
- Investments in AI Decision Science – contributions and challenges
- The technicalities of an AI-powered future
- AI and Financial Big Data
- Deciphering the barriers to implementing AI one by one
- The AI revolution is here
It’s an ideal event for Adjuno to keep up-to-date with the latest technology, this time, focusing on latest trends in Artificial Intelligence (AI) which is growing fast. We look forward to meeting with as many delegates as possible, so if you plan on attending the summit , look out for Mark Henderson – Adjuno’s Senior Platform Manager and say hi. If you’re planning to attend the event and have a question for Mark, please get in touch here – Mark will be happy to meet with you to share his knowledge and expertise on AI applications in supply chain.