Adjuno to attend Internet of Things Conference in Hong Kong
June 26, 2017
Adjuno is all set to attend the The Hong Kong Internet of Things (IoT) Conference held on 28 June 2017 at HKCEC. This event will provide industry practitioners a wonderful opportunity to discover how IoT is adopted to meet different market needs and to exchange their expertise on IoT. This being a part of an annual event organised by GS1 is the 5th annual conference and is expected to draw over 500 experts and industry practitioners. This year the conference will focus on three significant areas of our daily life – Smart Living, Smart Business and Smart Healthcare, and the crucial role these areas play in igniting the sparkle of technology innovations in a smart city development.
A new surge of the Internet of Things (IoT) is sweeping across the world of business. The IoT has been called the next ‘Industrial Revolution’ — it will impact the way all businesses, governments, and consumers interact with the physical world in coming years.
- IDC forecasts that IoT market will grow to $1.7 trillion by 2020
- Gartner, Inc. predicts that 8.4 billion connected things will be in use worldwide in 2017, up 31% from 2016, and will reach 20.4 billion by 2020. Total spending on endpoints and services will reach almost $2 trillion in 2017.
- Forrester predicts that 2017 is the year the big data floodgates open, driven by a voracious appetite for deeper contextual insights that drive customer engagement via mobile, wearables, and IoT.
The conference will cover a vast range of topics from vision to action.
Furthermore, there will also be keynote presentations, two panel discussions, and a breakout session of three significant areas (Smart Living, Smart Business and Smart Healthcare) where over 20 world class speakers will be presenting their insights, case studies and practical experience. Here’s a snapshot of some of the topics that will take place throughout the day:
- The Leading IoT Ecosystem from China
- Turning Connected Products to Reality
- Planning of Smart & Connected City in Hong Kong
- Standardisation to Revolutionise Business and Achieve Technological Unification
- How to Drive “IoT Vision to Action”
- IoT for a Sustainable Future IoT – Smart Business Catalyst
- Transforming Healthcare with Wearable IoT
- Innovation Leads to World Action
It’s an ideal event for Adjuno to keep abreast of the latest IoT technology development in the market which are moving rapidly in the direction of vision to action. We look forward to meeting with as many delegates as possible, so if you plan on attending the conference, look out for our colleagues with Adjuno badges.