Adjuno to speak at LogTech Asia Forum in Hong Kong
January 9, 2017
James Hargraves – Business Development Director at Adjuno will speak at LogTech Asia Forum 2017 on 11th January, in Hong Kong. Held for the 3rd time, LogTech Asia is a half-day forum that focuses on new influential, disruptive and innovative companies that are redefining supply chain and logistics services on a global scale.
A snapshot of topics on the agenda:
- LogTech valuations, acquisition and expansion strategies in Asia
- How technology platforms are fundamentally changing logistics
- How IoT technology enhances customer experience in an on-demand era
- How disruptive technologies will impact logistics
- How logtech will play an increasingly important role during the global onslaught of eCommerce
- Top trends to watch in LogTech
- Introduction to Blockchain
- Blockfreight™ the blockchain of global freight
The LogTech sector is exploding with hundreds of millions in investments throughout Asia which is disrupting traditional logistics services providers and software providers at an unprecedented pace. At the event, James Hargraves, one of Adjuno’s supply chain visibility and managements experts, will share his thoughts on what “Top Trends to watch in LogTech” in the coming years.
If you’re planning to attend the event and have a question for James, please get in touch here prior his presentation, alternatively please get in touch with him during the day.