Enhance the customer experience and reduce costs with a connected claims network
“The solution has realised more benefits than we initially thought possible. Claims notifications are handled in a fraction of the time. Suppliers are making fewer calls into the office and quality scores have increased dramatically. All of this can only have had a positive impact on the customer experience.”
Martin Ashfield, head of commercial property claims, AXA
Our platform connects insurers with suppliers so all parties can see the same claim status information through a central cloud gateway. It provides a single process for claims handlers to follow, as well as complete supply chain visibility, whether you are a Lloyd’s Syndicate, insurer, broker, loss adjustor or managing agent.
Insurers usually have good visibility of claims process from the first notification of loss (FNOL) but once a claim is passed to a third party, there can be a visibility ‘black hole’ as to its status. Also, suppliers don’t often have a detailed level of instruction information from the insurer. All of which can lead to; claims leakage, increased costs, delayed payments, unsuitable fulfilment approaches, damaging customer experiences and increased complaints.
Our claims fulfilment software improves the sharing of information between insurers and suppliers, speeding up your entire process. You can see all vital claims data instantly online, via easy to use dashboards and workflow tools.
- Provides a single, guided claims process
- Tracks all supplier instructions
- Shares detailed policy information
- Shows all claims status activity, including third parties
- Provides Exception Management and automation
- User-centric workflow dashboards
- Advanced reporting and Business Intelligence tools
- Integrates with any system
- Eliminates the duplication of information gathering and sharing
- Improves supplier governance
- Reduces leakage and the cost per claim
- Reduces cycle times and fraud opportunity
- Improves customer service
- Reduces the number of complaints