Make a ‘Smart Buy’ with a holistic view of cost, quality and risk using our on-line RFQ decision process
“We have found them to be an excellent business partner.Through the implementation of both their supply chain and sourcing software they have more than proven themselves in giving us a product that functions the way we need it to.LIMA has been a fantastic supply chain visibility tool, calculating real accurate landed cost position throughout the order lifecycle.
The LIBERTY software matches our product sourcing business needs perfectly. PLM systems I’ve previously used, often bring lots of issues through implementation, but these guys managed this and I’ve got highly satisfied users.”
John Amm – GM Global Sourcing, Myer
BRIEF & QUOTE
Our Brief & Quote Solution provides a comprehensive brief specification, which can be stand alone, or selected from the Design and Specification library. The solution enables clear communication of any additional requirements, such as packaging, shipping, testing and quality requirements so that an accurate quote can be received from the outset.
As suppliers’ are able to view and respond to the RFQ process on-line, there is a full audit trail, along with added benefits of providing maximum information to base your decision. The Quote Comparison function can be used to review quotes side by side, with Landed Cost, supplier performance and factory audit risk ratings forming part of the decision making process.
- Accurate estimate landed costs
- Consistent capture of detailed product & pricing data
- Open costing option for ‘deep dive’ negotiation
- Sourcing office act as extension of buying teams with access to important information
- Supports ‘cross-quoting’
- Audit trail of pricing decisions
- Links to supplier performance data for decision support
- Administration transferred to Suppliers
- More economic order quantities
- Increase margins through competitive pricing
- Holistic view of price, quality and risk for a balanced decision
- Better, faster and more informed decisions made thanks to improved data quality