Protect the brands, people and planet integral to your supply chain
“The time it takes to compile reports has been significantly reduced; a
report which used to take five whole days to complete is now accomplished
within a single day!.”
Sam Brown, Responsible Sourcing Co-ordinator – John Lewis.
Ethical Trade Supply Chain Software
Use our Ethical Trade solution to minimise the risks associated with irresponsible and unethical supply chain practices. It provides you with an umbrella view of all your factory and supplier audits through connecting your suppliers, factories and external partners onto a single cloud platform. You can track ethical and technical compliance by scoring supplier and factory audits against predefined risk measures.
Track audit results at every stage of the production process, including raw material sites such as cotton farms, tanneries and forests, all of which can be easily tracked, measured and improved. If a problem occurs with a supplier or factory you can quickly trace all associated processes, products and components in order to implement corrective action plans to mitigate your risk, or even switch suppliers.
- Track and manage ethical and technical audits
- Choose audit types based on the maturity/relevance of factories
- Maps all supplier and factory relationships against products and processes
- Audit factories against standard ETI base codes or unique business measures
- Automates risk ratings based on audit results
- Manage corrective action plans and improvement programmes
- Sophisticated real-time business intelligence and reporting
- Increased transparency over trading partner’s ethical credentials
- Improved visibility to help protect your brand and your people
- Reduced risk of irresponsible and unethical trading
- Affirm yourself as a trusted and compliant company
- Quickly identify vulnerabilities within your supplier network
- Achieve business continuity through a trusted supplier network
- Improve your public image and CSR credentials
- Less time and resource needed to effectively manage audits