Visually manage the planning and sign-off of your product range
“We have found them to be an excellent business partner.
Through the implementation of both their supply chain and sourcing software they have more than proven themselves in giving us a product that functions the way we need it to.
LIMA has been a fantastic supply chain visibility tool, calculating real accurate landed cost position throughout the order lifecycle.
The LIBERTY software matches our product sourcing business needs perfectly. PLM systems I’ve previously used, often bring lots of issues through implementation, but these guys managed this and I’ve got highly satisfied users.”
John Amm – GM Global Sourcing, Myer
Range Planning Software
Our Range Planning solution helps you to centralise the collation of product data and images when planning a range. With the ability to establish a target budget and set plans, product images and associated data can be uploaded and dropped onto the skeleton plan, providing a visual range view, whilst auto-calculating budgets based on cost price targets and quantities.
With the ability to add or change products within the range, recalculate and review as the range develops, together with alerts when cost exceeds the budget. There are added benefits by automating the range view either electronically or by export to present for final sign-off. We provide integrated range data with further modules and data extracts used to support the product ID creation and development.
Use the integrated Range Planning APP to go mobile – plan your ranges during shopping trips, supplier or factory visits at home or overseas, and synchronise your range ideas with Liberty once re-connected to the internet.
- Create multiple ranges for a specific season or period
- Establish and record budgets by range
- Design a skeleton plan for the options required
- Create a product library with images and essential data
- Drag and drop functionality to add or interchange visual products
- Auto-calculate budgets based on product selection
- Alerts and restrictions for exceeding set budgets
- Generate a range plan proposal for sign-off via reporting or granting electronic access
- Product data extracts for integration to further PLM processes
- Reduce admin by centralising the collation of product images and data
- Visualise a range developing with side by side comparisons
- Focus on the product planning with the system providing exception management alerts
- Helps to build a story or theme whilst meeting the skeleton requirements
- Finalise a range electronically with full audit history for amends and approvals
- Continuity of product data into further processes