Proactively manage your supplier selection, information and on-boarding process
“We have found them to be an excellent business partner.
Through the implementation of both their supply chain and sourcing software they have more than proven themselves in giving us a product that functions the way we need it to.
LIMA has been a fantastic supply chain visibility tool, calculating real accurate landed cost position throughout the order lifecycle.
The LIBERTY software matches our product sourcing business needs perfectly. PLM systems I’ve previously used, often bring lots of issues through implementation, but these guys managed this and I’ve got highly satisfied users.”
John Amm – GM Global Sourcing, Myer
SUPPLIER SET UP
Supplier Set Up helps you to select and on-board new suppliers
Our Supplier Set Up solution allows you and your suppliers to effectively manage all key information in one place, from on-boarding to in-life. It streamlines your supplier selection process, as suppliers can logon to submit and share structured information regarding themselves and any associated sub-contractors for review and approval by identified stakeholders in your business. Through providing one central location of supplier information, you can ensure cross-functional teams are using the most up-to-date information, including which suppliers are approved, or rejected. Guaranteeing that you only place business with approved suppliers before raising orders or requesting a service. You will also be instantly notified if the status of a supplier changes for any reason, so you can review and approve these, or switch suppliers if needed.
- Suppliers logon to register interest in a working partnership
- Suppliers are requested to complete a pre-assessment information form
- Review and approve supplier details, with the option to add comments
- Supports online profile submissions and maintenance for tier 1, 2 and 3 suppliers
- Set the status of suppliers from tender stages through in-life and end of contract
- Supports the uploading of required supporting documentation
- View supplier’s products and services provided and approved
- Sends notifications to stakeholders if a status changes or requires an action
- A single, accessible and accurate database of all supplier information
- Provides one way of working and guides the supplier selection process
- Engages all relevant stakeholders in the supplier approval process
- Mitigates the risk of working with unapproved suppliers
- Reduces administration time and cost to manage suppliers
- Ensures supplier business continuity