Greater visibility and efficient management of your products being processed overseas
“We have found them to be an excellent business partner.
Through the implementation of both their supply chain and sourcing software they have more than proven themselves in giving us a product that functions the way we need it to.
LIMA has been a fantastic supply chain visibility tool, calculating real accurate landed cost position throughout the order lifecycle.
The LIBERTY software matches our product sourcing business needs perfectly. PLM systems I’ve previously used, often bring lots of issues through implementation, but these guys managed this and I’ve got highly satisfied users.”
John Amm – GM Global Sourcing, Myer
Offshore Processing with LIMA
Our Offshore Processing tool is part of LIMA, our broad web-based supply chain management solution. It provides you with greater visibility, plus effective planning and control over the shipment of products that require processing or re-processing overseas. Track activities such as stock counts, quality control checks and packaging compliance at origin, distribution centres and hubs anywhere in the world. With improved visibility of hub shipments, you can control the split and consolidation of stock by any destination, as well as choose to ship direct to overseas franchise partners.
- Container Freight Station (CFS) consolidation at origin for less than container loads (LCLs)
- Hub management of stock counts, QC and packaging compliance
- Split and consolidate stock shipments by destination
- Ship direct to international franchise partners
- Integrates with LIMA Logistics module to enable tracking of both purchase and sales/ allocation orders
- Integrated workflow and flexible reporting
- A standard method for managing international processing
- More efficient shipments and route to market
- Improved quality control at origin and destination
- Reduced lead times and maximised sales opportunities