Adjuno to attend AI, Data & Cloud Conference in Hong Kong
June 7, 2018
Adjuno is all set to attend The AI, Data and Cloud Conference held on 8th June 2018 in Hong Kong.
Smarter businesses apply AI to learn and continuously evolve the way they work. To extract full value from AI, companies need a data strategy that gives them access to all their data, no matter where it lives, in a trusted environment to produce insights that easily scale across their organisations. This event will focus on how you can make your data powerful for AI.
Furthermore, there will be 2 breakout sessions – ‘Fueling AI Innovation’ and ‘Make your Data Powerful for AI.’
These tracks will have keynote presentations where industry leaders will be presenting their insights, case studies and practical experience. Here’s some of the topics that will take place throughout the day:
- The Cloud for Smart Business
- Integrate and manage across multi-cloud environments for AI
- Deploy & optimize service delivery across multi-cloud environments
- Put your data to work with AI
- How to build a future-ready virtual assistant?
- 5 most common AI use cases for driving Smart Business
- Beyond Human-Machine Conversation – Make your Chatbot more intelligent
- Re-imagining your industry with Blockchain
- Trusted containers and cloud native security
- A New Data Playbook for Making AI Ready
- Keeping Data Available in a Hybrid Cloud Data Infrastructure
- Infusing Machine Learning into Your Business Applications
- Tapping into Unstructured Data with Cognitive Discovery and Text Analytics
This event is a great opportunity for Adjuno to keep on top of the latest trends in AI, big data, and cloud computing which is growing rapidly. We look forward to meeting with as many delegates as possible, so look out for attendees with an Adjuno badge!