Adjuno to attend the SCAP 2017 in Singapore
November 15, 2017
Adjuno will attend the Supply Chain Innovation Summit 2017（SCAP2017）on 16th and 17th November in Singapore. The theme for this year is “Driving the Changes to Next Generation Supply Chain & Logistics”. This is a two-day summit which is divided into 8 sessions that will focus on various topics such as New Trends & Innovation in Supply Chain, Supply Chain Transformation, Supply Chain Ecosystem, e-Commerce Supply Chain & Logistics, Supply Chain Strategy, Retail Supply Chain & Logistics, Procurement Excellence, and Technicalisation & Digitalisation.
This event is a global platform for supply chain management and logistics professionals, with over 40 prominent speakers addressing the topics across Supply Chain Trends & Innovation, Procurement Strategy, Sustainability, Digital Transformation and hottest technology applications like Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence.
Here is a snapshot of topics on the agenda:
- Supply Chains Rapid Transformation into the Future: The age of Disruption and Digitisation
- Journey of Supply chain Digitisation and Transformation
- Blockchain – what works and what doesn’t in real world of logistics
- Supply chain ecosystem
- Supply Chain Platform and S2B concept
- IoT innovations to supply chain ecosystem
- Uberisation of E-commerce last mile logistics
- End-to-end Sustainable Supply Chain
- Move to the Next-Gen Supply Chain: Artificial Intelligence in Supply Chain
- Digital Transformation: From Strategy to Execution
Furthermore, there will be a few panel discussions where the experts will discuss megatrends and impact on the supply chain, shaping next-generation supply chain and logistics, digitalization, supply chain ecosystem, shaping and revolutionsing the face of logistics Procurement 4.0 and digital transformation and more.
If you’re planning to attend the event, look out for James Hargraves – Adjuno’s Business Development Director (APAC) and say hi. If you have a question or would like to set up a one-to-one meeting with James, please get in touch here – he will be happy to meet with you to share his knowledge and expertise in next generation supply chain management solution.