Adjuno Set to Sponsor The China and Asia Footwear Summit in Shenzhen, China
September 19, 2016
On 20th and 21st September, Adjuno will participate in China and Asia Footwear Summit at The Langham, Shenzhen. This summit will cover the new globalization trend, the rise in the development of Industry 4.0 as well as the “Made in China 2025” Strategy, which shows Material and Labour to not be the only key factors in driving competitiveness . The summit will also focus on insightful discussions around the footwear industry from the global perspectives of; new material development, sourcing, and speed-up supply chain management. Moreover, it will have a predominate focus on footwear manufacturing reform such as new technologies, automatic revolution, the C2M manufacturing chain and e-commerce.
Here are some of the key topics and speakers that are on the agenda:
- Current development, opportunities and challenges of the Indian, Bangladesh, Cambodia and Myanmar Footwear Industry –
- Automated and intelligent manufacturing promote the transformation & upgrading of the shoemaking industry – Jan Hill, Adidas
- Transformation in the China Footwear industry brought about by Industry 4.0 and the “Made in China 2025” by Forest Hou, McKinsey & Company
- Innovative technology solutions help footwear manufacturing – PTC FlexPLM
- How to adapt to the constant change in the China and Asia Footwear industry and carry out effective procurement and supply chain management – Robert Hiley, VF Corporation
- Panel discussion: How to achieve effective management of sourcing in the supply chain in light of the new situation?
The event gives Adjuno an ideal platform to showcase our brand and make new contacts, as well as share our knowledge and expertise in delivering and supporting; sourcing, PLM and supply chain management solutions. We look forward to meeting with as many delegates as possible, so if you plan on attending, you can find us at our stand in the reception area. Furthermore, members of our team will be present at some of the talks so lookout for the Adjuno badge and come say hi, we will be pleased to meet you.