Adjuno Set to Attend The Electronics Sourcing Show
April 15, 2016
The Global Sources Electronics Sourcing Show will be held in Hong Kong and it’s one of the largest electronics sourcing exhibitions in the world.
The show will include 2,500 exhibitor booths, with focus on sports and health electronics, wearables and smart watches, robotics and recreational drones, gifts, premiums as well as home products. It’s an ideal forum to cross paths with suppliers and manufacturers from all of these industries.
There will also be numerous conferences being held throughout the show with a focus on the “Ideation – Validation – Manufacture – Distribution” approach.
- Here’s a snapshot of the conference topics that will take place:
- Wearables: From Geek to Chic
- Pantone presents: Pantone Color of the Year 2016
- How the Internet of Things (IoT) and Disruptive Technologies will Revolutionize Your Business
- How to Find the Right Factory for Your Prototype
- How to Protect Business Secrets & Intellectual Property when Sourcing from China
We look forward to keeping up-to-date with the latest trends, innovations and challenges within these industries and hope to make new contacts with other delegates and exhibitors. As Adjuno deliver and support cloud-based sourcing solutions to many of these industries we hope we can share our knowledge and expertise.
If you also plan to attend the show and some of the conferences, look out for Adjuno and say hi!