Adjuno to attend the Big Data & Machine Learning Leaders summit in Hong Kong
December 5, 2018
On 6th and 7th December Adjuno will be joining Asia’s most anticipated and exclusive Big Data & Machine Learning summit in Hong Kong. This is one of the most exclusive business summits that is dedicated to AI, machine learning, robotics engineering and data technologies. The summit will gather the most influential, knowledgeable and innovative data scientists and machine learning leaders from Asia and across the globe. Every speaker is chosen for their expertise, experience and influence in the industry. The event will focus on the latest trends within AI and machine learning.
The 2 day summit will cover a vast range of topics with 5 streams and 2 panel discussions.
- Data-driven Business Management
- Data Analytics and Commercial Success
- Data Science and Machine Learning
- Data Engineering and Architecture
- Rewriting Life – Health Data Science
- Panel Discussion – Data and AI Technology for Financial Industry
- Panel Discussion – Advanced Analytics Wrap-up
This is a great opportunity for Adjuno to keep up-to-date on the latest trends in AI and machine learning. We look forward to meeting with as many delegates as possible, so look out for attendees with an Adjuno badge!