AI at work beyond the hype
July 30, 2018
Adjuno is all set to attend the world’s largest event dedicated to AI applications for enterprises which will be held in APAC (Hong Kong) on 1st August 2018. Now in its second year in Hong Kong, The AI Summit returns to showcase how APAC continues to be the global powerhouse for AI Innovation. The conference will bring together industry leaders from across the region to discuss and debate the positive potential of the 4th Industrial Revolution. There will be high level as well as more technical case studies from APACs leading enterprises, as well as multinationals from around the globe. The event is a global platform to explore what AI means for enterprises
This summit is divided into 2 streams namely: ‘Stream A’ and ‘Stream I’. There will be over 1000 delegates attending the event and 100+ speakers who will look at all the technologies under the AI.
Furthermore, there will also be several panel discussions and keynote presentations held throughout the day.
Here’s a snapshot of some of the conference topics:
- AI Escalated Retail revolution
- AI matters in the Era of Disruption
- Leveraging AI components to become an “Intelligent Enterprise”
- From AI to Industry AI
- Data Intelligence behind Travel Footprint
- Big Data, AI and HI, What is the next?
- Conversational AI…beyond the chatbot hype!
- Data driven approaches in on demand logistics
- Using Big Data & AI to Optimize Wind Farm Performance
- What Impact will AI have on the Workforce?
- AI as the road to real Intelligence
This event is a great opportunity for Adjuno to keep up-to-date with the latest technology, this time, focusing on Artificial Intelligence (AI) which is growing rapidly. If you are also planning to attend the event, we welcome the opportunity to meet and share the knowledge and expertise on AI applications in supply chain, so look out for Mark Henderson – Adjuno’s Senior Platform Manager and say hi.