5th August 2019
Are you a HR Administrator or Assistant looking to take the leap into a more operational role? Or maybe you’re a HR Advisor looking for a more dynamic challenging environment?
Working in the People Operations Team
At Adjuno we are joining the drive for a different kind of HR, a HR that challenges the status quo, and isn’t afraid to try out new ways of working.
We are on a journey to create an amazing employee experience throughout the full employee lifecycle, facilitating employee engagement and enabling the Adjuno team to reach their full potential.
What you will be doing
You will be supporting the creation of a best in class employee experience at Adjuno throughout the employee lifecycle. We will be looking for you to bring new ideas and solutions to the table in designing our people practices and driving continuous improvement into processes that are already in place.
There is some focus on administrative aspects, ensuring that we can pull meaningful information from our data gathering sources, making sure our HR system is well maintained and that our excellent employee experience filters into all areas, including employee facing documentation.
What you will need to be successful
- You will need to communicate, a lot, at all levels
- You’ll need to challenge the norms and try out new ways of working
- We need to keep it legal so bring some knowledge of how to apply UK employment law
- You’ll be focussed on continuous professional development and be able to undertake self-directed learning
- You need a strong attention to detail and a focus on accuracy