Adjuno to attend Hong Kong IoT Conference
June 5, 2018
Adjuno is all set to attend The Hong Kong Internet of Things (IoT) Conference held on 6th June 2018 at HKCEC. This event will provide industry practitioners with an efficient platform to discover how IoT is adopted to meet different market needs and to exchange expertise. The tagline for this year’s conference is ‘unleashing the real IoT business values’ and is expected to attract over 500 experts and industry practitioners covering a vast range of topics in Smart Healthcare, Smart Business and Smart Mobility.
Furthermore, there will also be keynote presentations, two panel discussions, and a breakout session of three significant areas (Smart Living, Smart Business and Smart Healthcare) where over 20 world class speakers will be presenting their insights, case studies and practical experience. Here’s a snapshot of some of the topics that will take place throughout the day:
- Consumer Experiences through AI
- Internet of Things Applications at Hong Kong International Airport
- Advancing Business Intelligence: How IoT/AI change your life TODAY
- Discover how RFID is becoming the foundation for a successful digital strategy in today’s transforming retail landscape
- Delivering Business Value through Intelligent Automation and Analytics
- Unlocking Business Capabilities with IoT
- IoT Data Platforms + Intelligent Automation + Embedded Analytics + Cognitive Computing
- Cyber Security in IoT Adoption
- Use of new media VR/AR/MR AI and IoT in marketing, brandings and retails
- Augmented reality at Smart Retail
- Business Evolution and Realities
This event is a great opportunity for Adjuno to keep abreast of the latest IoT technology development. We look forward to meeting with as many delegates as possible, so if you plan on attending the conference, look out for our colleagues with Adjuno badges.